Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » Rules

Subject: "Stepping" defintion vs "moving through" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Kuch
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Scenario: My minion moves forward 2 spaces, first through a repair pad and then one space further. The next command is a stuck control to move backwards, so I end my turn on the repair pad - YAY! I get to repair one damage. Or two? Landing on the pad obviously heals a damage, but does moving through the pad heal a damage?

Scenario 3 - same situation for stepping on rune spots - does a mech have to end a command on a rune spot to activate it? Or does just moving over it via a move of 3 or 4 or whatever?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Artrean wrote:
Scenario: My minion moves forward 2 spaces, first through a repair pad and then one space further. The next command is a stuck control to move backwards, so I end my turn on the repair pad - YAY! I get to repair one damage. Or two? Landing on the pad obviously heals a damage, but does moving through the pad heal a damage?

Repair pads trigger immediately when you step onto them. Thus, you don't have to stop on them. You would repair the Damage upon stepping on it the first time. Note that if you repaired the card that would make you go backwards, you won't end up going backwards as it has not triggered yet.

Quote:
Scenario 3 - same situation for stepping on rune spots - does a mech have to end a command on a rune spot to activate it? Or does just moving over it via a move of 3 or 4 or whatever?

Rune spaces work the same way when they are triggering something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Jorgen is 100% correct. Again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.