$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 68.27

4,763 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
30% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary» Forums » General

Subject: Woodbury Residents - Did we make it on late pledge? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
João Guisado
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
Streach Goal - $450,000

Successfully raised - $433,644

Difference - $16,356

Successfully raised (late pledge) - ????

This is just out of curiosity


Poll
What tier did you Late Pledged?
No Sanctuary tier - (125$USD)
Base Game tier - (75$USD)
Save The Last One Tier (RETAILERS ONLY) - (450$USD)
      17 answers
Poll created by Je_Pe



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Guisado
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
And can someone please start designing a scenario where we can beat the sh*t out of Negan?! Man... What a season premier...


If you haven't seen the 1st ep of the new season, don't look!
Spoiler (click to reveal)
RIP Glen & Abraham <3
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Brownell
United States
Twin Oaks
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Je_Pe wrote:
Streach Goal - $450,000

Successfully raised - $433,644

Difference - $16,356

Successfully raised (late pledge) - ????

This is just out of curiosity


Poll
What tier did you Late Pledged?
No Sanctuary tier - (125$USD)
Base Game tier - (75$USD)
Save The Last One Tier (RETAILERS ONLY) - (450$USD)
      17 answers
Poll created by Je_Pe





Pretty sure they said (a few times) that late pledges would not be used to unlock stretch goals.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy
United Kingdom
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mb
Not quite. Several times they posted and were non committal
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Guisado
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
Tommy3Count wrote:
Pretty sure they said (a few times) that late pledges would not be used to unlock stretch goals.


This is just out of curiosity. But if we reach it and someone wants to say something to them, be my guest. Just remember that this poll is not controlled. Anyone can select anything...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Brownell
United States
Twin Oaks
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PlanBee wrote:
Not quite. Several times they posted and were non committal


That's right. Folks just mostly took it as a "no".

Me, I'd rather have actual Woodbury characters than the random citizens (I hope we get a playable Milton and Martinez, at least, in the next go around.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy
United Kingdom
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mb
I took it as a 'they may surprise us' but then I'm an optimist.

Pledge manager closes tomorrow so I guess we will find out soon!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.