Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, my 4 year old daughter ALWAYS wants to play daddy's games...especially if she sees me playing with her 12 year old brother. It is not uncommon to have her march us upstairs to select one of daddy's games so we can play. Daddy then has to try and come up with a way to "play" it with her

Today it happened to be Castles of Mad King Ludwig...so we started building our castles just taking turns selecting our rooms. I think we were two rounds in when older brother walked by and decided he wanted to play to, so we wound up with three of us building castles. He got the idea to make a "swan bridge" to connect the castles...and then she decided that the little paper people we had would be an excellent fit to play in our castles!

The activity rooms were quite popular!

One person decided to sleep...and another got thrown in the dungeon for some unnamed crime...

While not shown here, the singing room was also very popular and my daughter gave a concert that ultimately chased the audience away
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar daros
msg tools
This is adorable! The pieces of CMKL are so tiny for huge adult hands/fingers...Perfect fit for 4 year olds Have fun, little ones!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stimpson
United States
Westminster
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, but did she understand that odd rule about needing an even number of downstairs rooms in order to get.......whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cstimpson wrote:
Ah, but did she understand that odd rule about needing an even number of downstairs rooms in order to get.......whistle

We played with pretty much no rules she loved the parks and took most of those...her castle was pretty sparse. She also learned to be a royal and forced me to give up some of my parks when she decided she liked them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a period during which Galaxy Trucker was popular in our house for the same reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.