United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
"Gotta go slow, gotta go fast, gotta swing low when I walk past..."
badge
Turtle Cat (2/26/16) by Rachel Kremer of semicoop.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a 3p learning game today & we came across an interesting note. Had two cards for Holy Roman Empire, one was a west card, the other east (in that little grey sub-title under the HRE bold location), does this determine left/right tableau order, or does the cards bold location in relation to its map determine the side of the tableau? If the grey sub-title decides it, does that mean bishops can traverse east/west divide? I thought I saw somewhere in the rules that was a no-go, but maybe I'm mistaken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Sinn
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes, bishops can traverse through the east/west divide using this situation. It's one of the rare situation where it is possible. The rules simply state (regarding bishops not allowed onto the player card: "This often means that it cannot cross between east and west (because the east and west are separated by a Player Card in each Tableau)."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.