GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 133.23
49.1% of Goal | left
HOW TO USE:
1. Download and install Python 3 from https://www.python.org/downloads/
2. Download sealedPacker.py, settings.conf, and cards.json to the same folder on your computer
3. (Optional) Edit settings.conf with your preferred sets and number of card lists that you will need
4. Go into that folder and run sealedPacker.py
5. Check error.txt for any errors
6. Check that folder for a subfolder called "lists" that contains your new deck lists
- The tool generates packs that are exactly 15 cards of each alignment. We know that real lists may have a bit more or less cards, but don't know the exact rules.
- No way to customize which subpacks of a set to include.
- Last edited Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:07 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:00 am
Re: I wrote a mall cript to generate sealed card lists
We do know the lists are always between 13 and 17 of each color and always total 60 exactly. This spreadsheet generator does that:
I wonder if your script could be similarly tweaked to allow for that.
The formulas in that spreadsheet are essentially:
1. Pick 13-17
2. Pick 13-17
3. If 1 and 2 were both 13, generated 17. If 1 and 2 were both 17, generate 13. Etc, etc.
4. Fill in the last 13-17 cards so it totals 60 exactly.
You can look at my formulas in the spreadsheet for #3 if you need further detail or inspiration.