$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
47.4% of Goal | left

Support:

William McShane
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
My game collection has...well...expanded to quite a lot in recent years, and I keep my collection at my local makerspace. I've been looking for stickers or stamps to use to identify my games, so people know who they belong to, and who to contact to borrow them from, or if a piece goes missing or something. I know I can simply write my name on the boxes, or print up a batch of simple labels, but I want something a little more high class and high quality than that for my games. something artistic, that shows my deep affection for gaming and the community that surrounds it.
Something like book plates, AKA "ex libris". The art on these identification stickers and stamps are always gorgeous, while still clearly identifying ownership. I've admired these things for years, yet they are always and exclusively for books.
Does anyone know if there are any "game plates" or "ex lusus" stickers or stamps? does anyone know where i might order them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use these for my books, and just spray-glue them to the inside cover. I could send you the source files for you to replace the text with whatever.

You could also print them out on 8.5x11 label paper and sticker them inside your boxes, if spray glue is too drastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can design your own at VistaPrint. They're under "product stickers," I believe is what they're called there. I haven't done them for games, but I have done them for my books. You can put whatever images or text on there you want. They're reasonably priced, I think, as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
While 'moi' own Father used a 'stamp' with RED-ink for that, and you can choose how this read for yours in the same demeanor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William McShane
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
That is a gorgeous design, but I'm looking for something more focussed on games imagery. I do love a good Celtic knot theme, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.