Subject: Game 5 Hogwarts Deck Cards Question [Spoilers] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Game Meister
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My family has worked through Games 1-4 and began to dig into Game 5 yesterday. However, I'm concerned we may not have received the correct cards for the Hogwarts Deck for Game 5.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
We received two Confundus Spell cards, with "Game 6" listed in the top-right corner of the two cards. The Game 6 box has the same two cards. Can anybody let me know what cards are supposed to come in the Game 5 Box for the Hogwarts Deck?

We'd appreciate it if anybody can fill us in.

Game on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Its a common misprint in the early releases. If I remember right, it is supposed to be 2 copies of Stupefy. If you send a request to USAopoly, they can probably get a replacement in a week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Meister
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Mathias
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Dbriner31 wrote:
Its a common misprint in the early releases. If I remember right, it is supposed to be 2 copies of Stupefy. If you send a request to USAopoly, they can probably get a replacement in a week.

Yes. I learned a lot about this issue from this forum thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23991738#23991738

Not only does it explain the situation, but where to contact and how long you should expect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.