Hide
6 Posts

Pax Renaissance» Forums » Rules

Subject: Moving Bishop rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ste M
msg tools
If I move a bishop trought religious op to other player card, he can use the next to a religious op to move the bishop back to me?

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Míka
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bishops (same as knights, rooks and pirates) aren't owned by anybody. So anybody can move them if he executes corresponding Op. On which card is a bishop placed only affects where he can move to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ste M
msg tools
So what's the point of silencing a card, if the next turn, my opponent can move the bishop and use the card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Míka
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess that it is useful if your opponent doesn't have the Inquisitor op with corresponding colour in his tableau. But I've never played the game (waiting impatiently for czech version ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefano1234 wrote:
So what's the point of silencing a card, if the next turn, my opponent can move the bishop and use the card?

At a minimum, it may require your opponent to take an action to move that bishop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
ilmatyynyalukseni on täynnä ankeriaita
mbmbmbmbmb
arjisme wrote:
Stefano1234 wrote:

At a minimum, it may require your opponent to take an action to move that bishop.

and there's only so many actions you can take so forcing someone to move a bishop back frokm where he started to block your from doing something nasty might be more costly for your opponent than for you depending on the circumstances of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.