Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say that once a ladder is used all ladders are removed. Although that sounds pretty straight forward, I just want a clarification on this point. Am I correct in interpreting this to mean that it is not only the ladder just used by a player for that move, but the other ladder as well even though it has not yet been used? So once a single player has used a single ladder there will be no more ladders available for use. Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davy Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's my interpretation as well. I think what it's meant to represent is that there's actually only one ladder. And the players can decide where it is. So once they decide that it's on one side of the house, it's not on the other side, too.

And I guess it gets destroyed as it's being used. It's rickety!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Toystorian
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Once a single player has used a single ladder there are no more ladders available for use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hawkins
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
Are the ladders removed for the remainder of the act or the remainder of the game? For example, if a ladder is used in Act 2, are they available in act 3?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PeteHawkins wrote:
Are the ladders removed for the remainder of the act or the remainder of the game? For example, if a ladder is used in Act 2, are they available in act 3?

Just for that particular Act. So, even though used in Act 2,they are available in Act 3 as shown in the Act 3 set up chart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.