Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Äaberg
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mb
You wait patiently for the Alchemist as he follows a passage around the circumference of the watchtower & reunites with you at the exit. The sharp burning sensation lingering from the application of daemon’s blood across your skin seems to die down to a tolerable level & you bandage the cuts you received the best you can before heading out on the road. You head South at a fast pace & make good time, but you can tell the Alchemist is growing road weary as you skirt the base of Witch Hill...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/seanaaberg/dungeon-dege...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Death Jester
msg tools
mb
I cant get enough of this game. Really looking forward to a break down like you did on the Hinterlander for the other characters like the Void Witch.

And the alchemist and brawler come across some more creatures and perils on turn 5.

Will we see a rulebook released before the end of the campaign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Herx
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game play videos are awesome and I'm really enjoying them. My only gripe is that you need to Mike up a little better! I can't wait to get my hands on this game!! Is it playable under a blacklight?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Äaberg
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mb
We're in the process of getting a blacklight poster of the map made/sussed out! Ha ha - & figuring out how to mic stuff better too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Herx
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! A velvet blacklight poster would be awesome. The game is looking great! Keep on keeping on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.