Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Massimo Paini
Italy
Romanengo
Cremona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the differences between the version Quined Games and the version R&D Games (Huch)?
Which is the best?
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paino75 wrote:
What are the differences between the version Quined Games and the version R&D Games (Huch)?
Which is the best?
Thank you.

Quined had a new cover made for the box, in line with their 'Master Print' series. In my opinion the original is better, just because it shows the original artwork that was made for 'London', which I like a lot. The Quined-version of the front cover is more traditional and much darker.

Once the box is opened, everything is the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tsaar wrote:
Paino75 wrote:
Which is the best?
Thank you.

Quined had a new cover made for the box, in line with their 'Master Print' series. In my opinion the original is better, just because it shows the original artwork that was made for 'London', which I like a lot. The Quined-version of the front cover is more traditional and much darker.

Once the box is opened, everything is the same.

i got the original, same reason - it looks better to me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A L D A R O N
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
A L D A R O N
badge
+++++[>+++++++++++++.>++++++++++[>++++++++++++++++++.--------.---.+++++++++++++++++.---.-.
mb
Paino75 wrote:

The original makes sense and looks better; the other one is ugly.

Paino75 wrote:
Which is the best?

The original.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owais Aziz
Saudi Arabia
Jeddah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a copy online and as much as I'd liked the original version, I got the Quined version instead. And yes it looks ugly. I think Quined are the Dutch publishers, where as HUCH who did the original version are the German/English publishers....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.