Chatsworth
CA - California
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria
badge
Terra Mystica
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

Just throwing this group out there for those who are looking for a group to play with and live near Chatsworth, CA. We meet up about once a month (sometimes more, sometimes breaking off into smaller groups). The game library is at about 300 games.

Our Facebook page is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1125767564144770/

Here is our description text of the group....

"This is a Family Friendly group for anyone interested in Board Games and Card Games! I started this group because my wife and I love board gaming, but we have a difficult time getting to other traditional gaming groups because we have four children ages 5, 7, 9, and 11. We would love to be able to create a group with other families who would like to get together and play games once or twice a month as well. We already have a small group that meets up regularly that have children (The children usually do their own things while we play games), but we would love to meet a few more! We live in Chatsworth and own about 250 games of various types. This group is not limited to families with children. We welcome anyone who doesn't mind the noise of children buzzing around while you play games. "

Thanks!

-Jason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.