Subject: Full command line rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
is there a way to clear a spot in your command line once it becomes full?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Burbach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only way I can currently think of is to put a Fuel Tank on top and detonate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
You can put a command card of a different type over it - like put a Fire card over a Computery stack - but to just remove it entirely? No, for that you'd need a fuel tank to go off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Huisentruit
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Riot Kades wrote:
You can put a command card of a different type over it - like put a Fire card over a Computery stack - but to just remove it entirely? No, for that you'd need a fuel tank to go off.

Really? I've been going by the rules in the Tutorial dossier:
"Override a Command
You may place a card of a different element onto an already-programmed slot, but all previously-placed cards in that slot must be discarded."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek K
msg tools
mb
Top Scandal wrote:
Really? I've been going by the rules in the Tutorial dossier:
"Override a Command
You may place a card of a different element onto an already-programmed slot, but all previously-placed cards in that slot must be discarded."

I've been playing like that too. Although i don't think there's any difference between discarding the previous stack and putting a new card over it, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Scothern
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think he means you cant just choose to discard the slot, leaving it empty. You have to place another card there (and the ones that were there get discarded)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.