Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Carrick
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My son is really big into the Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game, and I recently won the Armada Imperial Star Destroyer and Home One. I was wondering if they could be converted so I don't have to pay another $70 to get into another miniatures game. Is there any conversion chart anywhere? If not, does anyone who plays both have an idea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Schutte
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
completely different games with different rules and scales, just make up your own rules for it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Fox
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Fear cannot be banished, but it can be calm and without panic; it can be mitigated by reason and evaluation.
badge
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are too different to combine them, especially since the scale of each game aren't compatible.

If you don't want to buy into another game, you could try to sell or trade the two ships. That should net you another xwing expansion or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Durand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
To compare their scale :

1 X-Wing ship = as big as a truck
1 Armada ship = as big as the Empire State Building.

so combining them shouldn't be interesting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.