3 Posts

The World of Smog: Rise of Moloch» Forums » General

Subject: What Characters will show up? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
erin strickland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many years ago, I found a very curious and macabre line of steam punk horror minis from a company called Smart Max. They looked great; but they were 54mm. I thought to myself them, "how cool would it be if they did this in 32mm".

Flash forward; CMON has the license now and is doing just that. From the previews we have seen thus far; it looks like a number of the original characters are showing up, along side many new ones.

As far as I know we haven't seen any of the aliens, though they have mentioned them.

Who are some of the characters you are hoping pop back up?

I'm hoping for sherlock Holmes for one;

Fairly Certain we'll see this guy, or something VERY similar based n the cover art...

This would be great to go alongside the chinese characters that are in the box...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cédric
Canada
Gatineau
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wow! Do you have more fluff on those?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow i was set to not get this game (too many 1VSall games) but this is really pushing me towards the fatidical pledge laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.