5 Posts

New York 1901» Forums » General

Subject: Missing blue action cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Downes
Australia
flag msg tools
I recently purchased New York 1901, unfortunately the blue action cards were missing and not in the plastic sealed deck of cards. I have contacted blue orange games but I've heard nothing back from them as yet. Can anyone advise me of an easier solution to have the cards sent to me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Peckham
England
Dorking
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am missing a green worker in my copy, messaged Blue Orange via their website weeks ago, and have heard nothing back.

I've since posted on their Facebook wall, and messaged them on there directly. Hoping someone sees the message now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathryn BOG
msg tools
Hi Ben,
So sorry to hear you haven't gotten a reply, sometimes our website form is not as reliable as we would like it to be. If you purchased the game in the US, please email customerservice@blueorangegames.com and CC pr@blueorangegames.com (so I can keep track of your request). If you purchased the game from Europe, the best recommendation I have is to message Blue Orange Games Europe through Facebook.

-Kathryn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Downes
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for getting back to me. Appreciate it!!! I purchased this game in Australia. In that case what's my best bet for resolution on this matter? Should I contact that first email address you gave me and CC you in?

Regards,
Ben (DD)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Downes
Australia
flag msg tools
Maybe Kathryn can help you Matthew. She seems like the right person to get your Green man back!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.