Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sylvester Stachovicz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To Don:

Do you consider publishing Master Set/Deluxe edition od Dark Horse? Streamlined or polished or upgraded or expanded? Or you know for sure this game is a complete beast.

Just asking, not criticising.

This game should be more hyped or something...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Vester wrote:
To Don:

Do you consider publishing Master Set/Deluxe edition od Dark Horse? Streamlined or polished or upgraded or expanded? Or you know for sure this game is a complete beast.

Just asking, not criticising.

This game should be more hyped or something...

Hi Sylvester,

We have considered doing a 2nd edition Deluxe set with new artwork. The only problem is that our upcoming schedule for 2017 is really busy. I would love to revisit the world of Dark Horse, though.

Some of the new mechanisms in the Rebels & Rogues expansion were originally intended for the base game. The only reason we left them out is because we were one of the early adopters on Kickstarter and we only received $10,000 on our campaign. I think items like the Hidden Agenda deck and the concept of the Black/White Hat Reputation would be a good fit in the base game.

I would also love to have a beautiful game tray in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.