Subject: Who has played the Blood Contagion game mode? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Who has played the Mercs zombie mode where you play secFors against a zombie outbreak? How was it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not yet, but look forward to it sometime and hearing from others that have.

Took a break from playing to paint the minis, but have taken a break from painting Mercs Recon minis to paint Halo Ground Command minis. Can't wait to get back to Recon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hahma wrote:
Not yet, but look forward to it sometime and hearing from others that have.

Took a break from playing to paint the minis, but have taken a break from painting Mercs Recon minis to paint Halo Ground Command minis. Can't wait to get back to Recon.

I am actually in the midst of assembling my minis too (gasp!). 2.0 TT brought me in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may have to wait to paint some. My own silly fault. Holding a paintbrush or typing is awkward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely a bit of prep for HGC.

Interestingly enough, I still have a Recon building setup on my desk in my office and have half of it covered with an old t-shirt that I use to paint over. I keep looking at the exposed part of the building and thinking how I can't wait to play again. I have the USCR and Kemvar painted, as well as a few workers. I was hoping to get all the workers and SecFor painted before playing again, but I don't know if I can wait.

Maybe when I do get to it, I'll try Blood Contagion to see how it goes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
carbon_dragon wrote:
I may have to wait to paint some. My own silly fault. Holding a paintbrush or typing is awkward.

Give the wrong person the "finger"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahma wrote:
carbon_dragon wrote:

Give the wrong person the "finger"?

No but that would be funny. Mallet Finger -- too much flex for the finger tip often caused by silly things but also stuff like a volleyball hitting a finger tip and forcing that joint to flex too much. if you are lucky 6-8 weeks immobilized while the tendon re-knits. If you're not lucky surgery and maybe never having full motion.

Hard to type, hold a pen, or hold a paintbrush. I'm going to try and see how it goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.