Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just kidding.

But as we approach our 7th mission, I'm wondering if anybody has heard Riot saying anything about their future plans...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danny kessel
Netherlands
Breda
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
They did say not to be thinking about expansions just yet, because first they want to focus on the task at hand, which is getting the game to everybody
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are busy with shipment atm. Hopefully, when everything has settled down, they will consider expansion. At the very least, mission generator app! I'd buy that instantly and that does not require international shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Esvath wrote:
They are busy with shipment atm. Hopefully, when everything has settled down, they will consider expansion. At the very least, mission generator app! I'd buy that instantly and that does not require international shipping.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh you sly devil you, +1 to that!!!

Haha, i'm still patiently waiting for mine to arrive so even CONSIDERING an expansion at this point is not in my universe. (plus with my OCD, the thought of how to fit an expansion in the base game while not getting rid of that wonderful insert causes me to lose sleep [i really try to avoid having multiple boxes on the shelf for the same game]). I HAVE, however, been thinking about replay-ability with the base set. Posting extra downloadable missions online would be great, but an app... fine thought sir... fine thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S.
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Lockport
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Esvath wrote:

I started working on something like that for it just as a free thing for BGG like I did with Myth when that came out. The main thing that's difficult is figuring out what exactly to randomize besides the tiles, compass rotation, and basic things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SilentSniperx88 wrote:
Esvath wrote:

I started working on something like that for it just as a free thing for BGG like I did with Myth when that came out. The main thing that's difficult is figuring out what exactly to randomize besides the tiles, compass rotation, and basic things.

Oh that's brilliant!

I haven't got the game with me, so this suggestion might moot in one way or another, but may I suggest randomise the following:

- minions spawning points and acceleration.
- minions movements.
- schematics.
- victory condition(s).
- loss condition(s).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Piquette
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
I had to spend this geek gold on something
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently no plans for an expansion, as they're still trying to get this printing squared away.

I do really hope that we get something though. With how well the game seems to be doing currently, and with how much that could be done...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think with this being successful they'd put out more content in the future.

Wouldn't be too hard to generate a "more of what you love" expansion.

New mechs/characters
New boards
New damage and mech cards
New boss
New scenarios

Even if it was just new scenarios, boards, and cards it would be enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Ernst
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Wretched Git wrote:
just kidding.

But as we approach our 7th mission, I'm wondering if anybody has heard Riot saying anything about their future plans...

No one has heard Riot saying anything about their future plans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, no one's told us. No future plans at this time. Our focus is really on making sure that we provide a stellar experience with MvM first and foremost. Still lots of players who haven't received their copy, yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard there will be re-skinned mechs available next month for $5@. And a 5th playable character should be available in the spring for $10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
The Boilerman wrote:
I heard there will be re-skinned mechs available next month for $5@. And a 5th playable character should be available in the spring for $10.

Oh Jason, you've been misled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Kalista
United States
Crystal City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would love to see the following Yordles added in order

Kled http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Kled
Poppy http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Poppy
Teemo http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Teemo
Lulu http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Lulu
Veigar http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Veigar
Kennenhttp://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Kennen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Lopuszanski
United States
North Wales
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So hear me roar! RAWR!
badge
Her Serenity, The Lady of Pain.
mbmbmbmbmb
You didn't hear about the Magma Chamber expansion?! Oh man, it is going to be amazing!

That is until they cancel it a year or two later without telling anyone. /Semi-Inside-Joke :-P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
When you're finished playing the board game, I heard it also comes with a free video game called League of Legends, which you can download off Rito's website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Stexe wrote:
You didn't hear about the Magma Chamber expansion?! Oh man, it is going to be amazing!

You should play through the game with the radio play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Piquette
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
I had to spend this geek gold on something
mbmbmbmbmb
kalistda wrote:

More characters would be cool, although some of those would probably be a stretch to put into a mech. But then again, Rito hasn't cared so much for lore lately.

I'd love to see Veigar as a boss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Lopuszanski
United States
North Wales
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So hear me roar! RAWR!
badge
Her Serenity, The Lady of Pain.
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
Stexe wrote:

You should play through the game with the radio play.

I am so far. I caught a few old jokes and made a few of my own ("Raise your what?!"). Only finished the tutorial and mission 1. Hopefully, we'll do more in the upcoming weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank La Terra
Australia
flag msg tools
Can we get an orko skin for Veigar please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
italianamericn wrote:
[...] the thought of how to fit an expansion in the base game while not getting rid of that wonderful insert causes me to lose sleep [...]

No worries there. The box is preposterously large, and at least two of the trays are not needed at all. (Just put those minions in nice gamer bags, it won't hurt 'em.) The box will be able to house six or seven expansions at least...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.