Popular Tags: [View All]
Serge Gagnon
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Sorry if this has been asked (or I missed the mechanic). I know that they start 'calm' but I don't see how they are 'chased' or become scared.

The only thing I can think of is if you hide with them in the location that Klein attacks, then you are chased but would they not stay at the location and get killed off.

Am I missing something?

Have a great one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Toystorian
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NPCs automatically hide with hiding Players controlled characters. And any character that successfully hides is scared after hiding (unless your Player character is the Punk who does not get scared after hiding).

Supporting characters are never chased from a location. So they cannot become scared when chased.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So supporting characters can only survive an attack if they hide with someone else, yes?

Is there really any reason to try and keep supporting characters alive? It seems they just block spaces really. Isn't it better to kill them off?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Toystorian
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you turn out to be the killer you made need to use supporting characters to sabotage the other players and vice versa. And yes, supporting characters only survive if their location is attacked if they are hiding with another Player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.