New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance Kickstarter - January 2017
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings, fellow Frontiers-men and women!

I thought some of you in NJ might be interested in attending a new game convention in Atlantic City this weekend called Game-a-Con. I was invited to be a guest speaker on the topic of turning licensed properties into games. I will have plenty of fun stories about our design decisions regarding Star Trek: Attack Wing and Star Trek: Frontiers, as well as a dozen other licensed games.

I will be there all day Saturday at the Tropicana demoing a new deck-building game of ours, and I will be leading the licensed game discussion from 2 PM - 3 PM.

And who knows? Maybe I'll use the opportunity to tease a bit about future projects that may be of interest to the ST:F community???

Hope you can join us!

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew Parks wrote:

And who knows? Maybe I'll use the opportunity to tease a bit about future projects that may be of interest to the ST:F community???

Now that sounds fun

After you've spoiled a bit there, you might want to come back to my review and give us something over there as well, will you please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Neat!
Fun fact, I won an award last Game-a-con. Best game audio. Wasn't even there hah! I just did music, the designer did sound, so we share the award credit. Anyway this is cool news for 3 reasons: 1 more board game stuff!!! 2 people I know will probably be there and 3 it reminded me I won an award!

I hope to send someone to your panel so they can tell me the cool info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.