Popular Tags: [View All]
vorname nachname
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Can my bandit hit/shoot the other bandit of my team?

Preliminary note: A round consists of several turns indicated on the round card. One turn consists of player A playing a card, then player B, then A, then B.
2. Do I have to use the green cards for my green bandit and the red cards for my red bandit or do the colours not matter.
3. In a turn do I have to use booth bandits or can I play twice with one bandit?
4. If I have to play with both bandits, can I change the order when to play them each turn?
E.g.:
Round 1, turn 1: Player A green bandit, player B, player A red bandit, player B.
Round 1, turn 2: Player A red bandit, player B, player A green bandit, player B.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davy Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kackarschen wrote:
1. Can my bandit hit/shoot the other bandit of my team?

Preliminary note: A round consists of several turns indicated on the round card. One turn consists of player A playing a card, then player B, then A, then B.
2. Do I have to use the green cards for my green bandit and the red cards for my red bandit or do the colours not matter.
3. In a turn do I have to use booth bandits or can I play twice with one bandit?
4. If I have to play with both bandits, can I change the order when to play them each turn?
E.g.:
Round 1, turn 1: Player A green bandit, player B, player A red bandit, player B.
Round 1, turn 2: Player A red bandit, player B, player A green bandit, player B.

Thanks in advance!

1. From the rulebook on the last page:

Quote:
It may very well happen that a Bandit will inadvertently shoot his own teammate!

2. If you play a Cheyenne card, Cheyenne has to take the action. If you play a Tuco card, Tuco has to take the action.

3. You can play any cards from your hand that you want to. They don't have to be played evenly between bandits.

4. N/A because of 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vorname nachname
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.