Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael West
Lithuania
Vilnius r.
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I assume no-one gets any reinforcements in the first turn. Or do the nations following the Romans get reinforcements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michaelwest777 wrote:
I assume no-one gets any reinforcements in the first turn. Or do the nations following the Romans get reinforcements?

They get their normal population growth if they control sufficient areas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Keane
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Correct, all of the nations with starting territories (Belgae, Welsh, Brigantes, Picts, Caledonians) get the normally calculated population growth points for whatever territory they still control when it comes around to the start of their first turn. Halve the points if they submitted and the Romans don't agree to allow them full points. Belgae get full points since their revolt (removing submission) occurs before population growth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Keane
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DaveD wrote:
michaelwest777 wrote:

To clarify, they still get the points even if it's not sufficient to produce a unit. E.g. the Caledonians will get 3 points on the pop track their first turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryan Keane wrote:
DaveD wrote:
michaelwest777 wrote:

To clarify, they still get the points even if it's not sufficient to produce a unit. E.g. the Caledonians will get 3 points on the pop track their first turn.

Yes that's true

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael West
Lithuania
Vilnius r.
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok thanks guys for the quick reply. That seems clear. Normally rules state that in the first turn you do this or that. But this is just as it states.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.