2 Posts

Of Dreams & Shadows» Forums » General

Subject: Best number of players? (no spoilers please) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas
msg tools
mb
So I did manage to get hold of a copy of this game in Essen (actually I quickly grabbed the very last copy available which was nor preordered). So far I am pretty impressed with the content and the strikingly beautiful graphics which several gamers have commented on already.
I am looking forward to play this soon but I was wondering if there is any experience already (or maybe even recommendation) on the optimum number of champions to take on the journey? On the box it says 2 to 6 players but is the game winnable with 2 players and is it still a challenge with 6 players.
(Please no spoilers, still looking forward to play this for a first time).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Alford
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
designer
The difficulty of the game does scale to a degree with the number of players. I would recommend playing with 2 or 4 players to start. 6 players is a bit easier and takes longer due to having more Scenarios. If you have 3 players, have one person play 2 Champions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.