Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Webb
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
mb
I'm starting off easy - La Gotica with just the basic rules. I am uncertain about two things.

1) In the Basic Rules, SHQs aren't used - so what do the Kesselring and Mussolini blocks do? Do they just sit there, waiting for me to play with the Advanced Rules, or do they move and fight as units - if so, what type of unit?

2) I assume that the Allies can trace supply through any port that they control, not just Napoli?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Webb
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
mb
Sorry, another couple of things that I am not sure about...

3) Salo is the Axis supply source, but it's not connected by rail. Does that mean that all Axis units over 3 hexes away from Salo are out of supply, and that some Axis units will be out of supply at the beginning of their turn?

4) What happens with hexes that have two types of terrain in them? Is Firenze in the Hills or in the Clear? What about the hex east of Ancona - Hills or Clear?

Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.