Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As occasional reports of issues come in from all the new players, the official FAQ and ERRATA pages are being updated as quickly as we can. These are living documents, and there may be reported issues we haven't had a chance to post yet. Feel free to post here if you have something to report or ask about.

OFFICIAL ERRATA

OFFICAL FAQ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E. Ak
Netherlands
Berkel en Rodenrijs
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello,

I believe two words/symbols are missing from this card:

"That enemy adds another response card to its ????.....If played as a ????, you make..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aahhh misprints...

The rulebook ones don't bother me as much as actual components. To be expected in first print runs I guess but still sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S H
United States
flag msg tools
When is the game going to be shipped? There hasn't been any update for awhile. I sent an email but never got a reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Atash wrote:
Hello,

"That enemy adds another response card to its ????.....If played as a ????, you make..."

I believe the missing symbols are for Defense and Special. So the enemy adds a second card to its defense, and if you play the card as a special action instead of as an attack action, then you are making a special attack with the card.

I'll get confirmation and post it to the Errata page.

The5thHorseman wrote:
When is the game going to be shipped? There hasn't been any update for awhile. I sent an email but never got a reply.

As far as I know the non-Essen pickup copies of the game are supposed to be on a boat this week. There will hopefully be an update this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
The5thHorseman wrote:

As you likely know, there was a packing error (missing components) which we had to correct. That caused some delay, but now everything is repacking, ship is scheduled and container is being packed.

As Dan mentioned, we'll send update right after we'll know the name of the ship and arrival date. We've booked fastest possible ship to USA.

European orders should be all handled during next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Atash wrote:

This has been added to the official Errata page. Thanks for pointing it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Beck
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you should add the action points problematic that you are only allowed to add additional points to an action when mentioned explicitly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Strandberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
@Timo: Any chance of being able to get/buy a new rulebook with FAQ included + reprints of cards with errors in them in a couple of months when most "bugs" have been found?

//Alexander
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alxmss wrote:
@Timo: Any chance of being able to get/buy a new rulebook with FAQ included + reprints of cards with errors in them in a couple of months when most "bugs" have been found?

//Alexander

And stickers for board misprints would be nice too. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alxmss wrote:

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
alxmss wrote:

//Alexander

We will promise to make a printable version of the rulebook available for selfprinting (with printing shops) and we're checking how to make those available "pre-printed" by us.

What we have learned now is that there is relatively little to fix compared to any of our previous products.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Strandberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
Eridis wrote:
alxmss wrote:

//Alexander

We will promise to make a printable version of the rulebook available for selfprinting (with printing shops) and we're checking how to make those available "pre-printed" by us.

What we have learned now is that there is relatively little to fix compared to any of our previous products.

That's great news!
Logus idea was pretty cool, with stickers to "fix" the board misprints.

Again, I'd pay to get these things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
alxmss wrote:
Eridis wrote:
alxmss wrote:

//Alexander

That's great news!
Logus idea was pretty cool, with stickers to "fix" the board misprints.

Again, I'd pay to get these things.

We will investigate that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please get the game shipped while considering what to do!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oddbod wrote:
As occasional reports of issues come in from all the new players, the official FAQ and ERRATA pages are being updated as quickly as we can. These are living documents, and there may be reported issues we haven't had a chance to post yet. Feel free to post here if you have something to report or ask about.

OFFICIAL ERRATA

OFFICAL FAQ

It would be great to post these as files on BGG as well because then we could print them and use much less ink!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dumpty wrote:

It would be great to post these as files on BGG as well because then we could print them and use much less ink!

Great point! I just haven't had the time to convert them to a PDF and was kind of waiting until they were a little more complete. But I'll hopefully get that done this weekend.

In the meantime, if you try printing out the web page, just use Chrome... it automatically inverts the colors instead of trying to print black background and white text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The current versions of these have been uploaded to the file section. I'll update them as I'm able to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oddbod wrote:
The current versions of these have been uploaded to the file section. I'll update them as I'm able to.

I saw them this morning. Many thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.