44.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
PSA for everyone worrying about this. If you are missing all the schematics, some of the wounds, and some of the command cards, they will most likely show up in a future mission.

Riot Kades wrote:
I'll confirm it here.

The game begins with 72 command cards and 38 damage cards. And that empty slot is where your 40 schematic cards will go as you unlock them - 4 per mission (1 per yordle).

There is a typo in mission 1. You should not have any new damage cards in the mission 1 envelope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This should be stickied
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Mason
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
72+38+40=150, but there's supposed to be 191 cards. Could you provide a breakdown of how many cards we should find in each envelope?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also more damage cards that get unlocked, as well as some cards in the big do-not-open box to account for the other 41.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.