Subject: Counter Trays rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timo Decker
Germany
Münster
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yesterday evening I played Odin and during setup I destroyed one of the counter trays. Don't ask how that happened. Really stupid.

Who knows where I can buy one of these trays. Can't find a seller. Are these trays especially produced for Feuerland/Z-Man?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
maybe try contacting the publisher?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or just get some Plano or other storage boxes with adjustable dividers. I've already considered doing this since the trays appear to be rather thin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Cordell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bertmat wrote:
Yesterday evening I played Odin and during setup I destroyed one of the counter trays. Don't ask how that happened. Really stupid.

Who knows where I can buy one of these trays. Can't find a seller. Are these trays especially produced for Feuerland/Z-Man?

Oh please tell us how you destroyed it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bertmat wrote:

Publishers will normally have a number of each game component in stock to send out as replacements for customers who receive copies with one or more components that are defective or missing.

When ordering the print run they won't know how many replacements will actually be needed, so there's a good chance, that they have more than is likely to be needed in order to be on the safe side.

After the first month or so, they'll likely have a much better estimate of the error rate and thus know fairly well whether they're going to have a surplus.

So, if I were you, I'd wait a week or two and then send Feuerland an email asking whether they have enough of the trays left that they'd be willing to sell you one.

The Feuerland team seem to be nice people, who're in the business, because they're gamers themselves, so I'd say that you'd have a pretty good shot a getting a replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Decker
Germany
Münster
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
alphasixty wrote:
bertmat wrote:

Oh please tell us how you destroyed it!

Hehe... During setup I put the trays on a chair and while I started to explain the game, I sat down. So finally not a thrilling story, but an annoying incident. Really stupid!

I sent an e-mail to feuerland and asked for the opportunity to buy a new one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dirk breiden
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
wäre mir beinahe auch passiert.
schau mal beim spieltraum-onlineshop. die haben ähnliche trays. zur not mal telefonisch nachfragen wegen der grösse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.