Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello, in my last game i was wondering about the income of a buddy who played with me.

He told me you can stick over 10 in your production for almost everything of it.

He got many cards that increased his MegaCredit income and he stacked 2 times his 2 so that he got 29 every Round + his Victory Point Track.

So my question is here, how many times can i stack and go over +10 in the production line?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ressless wrote:
Hello, in my last game i was wondering about the income of a buddy who played with me.

He told me you can stick over 10 in your production for almost everything of it.

He got many cards that increased his MegaCredit income and he stacked 2 times his 2 so that he got 29 every Round + his Victory Point Track.

So my question is here, how many times can i stack and go over +10 in the production line?

As many times as you need, there is no maximum specified.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My buddy last night had jacked his up of 50+ by the last turn. Crazy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Örjan Almén
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
mbmb
I believe you can push your M€ production up to over 60, plant and heat to over 20 and the rest up towards 20. But probably not at the same time :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Larkin
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
orjanalmen wrote:
I believe you can push your M€ production up to over 60, plant and heat to over 20 and the rest up towards 20. But probably not at the same time :-)

OP - to clarify, Orjanalmen is saying in a typical game this is the max you would expect to see. There is no technical limit to your production in any category. The only limits are the cards themselves that may never provide higher numbers than those seen, and the game should end before they get any higher than this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Örjan Almén
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
mbmb
LordCyler wrote:
orjanalmen wrote:

OP - to clarify, Orjanalmen is saying in a typical game this is the max you would expect to see. There is no technical limit to your production in any category. The only limits are the cards themselves that may never provide higher numbers than those seen, and the game should end before they get any higher than this.

Thanks for your clarification! Exactly what I mean!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.