Hide
5 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » News

Subject: UK release date rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Tattersall
msg tools
Board Game Extras (from whom I have pre-ordered) say FFG has slated the UK release date as 17 November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stop believing these numbers!! It is a approximation date that companies make, but it is as good as a guess as yours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dorian B
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
The EU release is likely imminent with games now shipping to retailers. There is no such thing as a fixed release date to my knowledge. The games will be available as soon as retailers receive them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Correia
Canada
Barrie
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Eternal Champion wrote:
The EU release is likely imminent with games now shipping to retailers. There is no such thing as a fixed release date to my knowledge. The games will be available as soon as retailers receive them.

All FFG games have a set street date ever since the Asmodee merger. No shops are allowed to sell them before the date they've been given. So far FFG haven't released their street dates publicly, instead the disseminate them through the distribution chain. It's only through some distributors/retailers sharing them with customers that we know what they are.

So while it used to be the case that retailers would simply stock them on the shelf whenever they happened to arrive, that's in the past now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Tegg
United Kingdom
Leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got an email saying that Games Lore have sent it out today, to arrive tomorrow. Woohoo!

It's just the one copy, so I'm hoping that it doesn't turn out that I do need 18 core sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.