Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » News

Subject: Shipping Now! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Malcolm Howell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantasy Flight's Upcoming page just updated to show Arkham Horror LCG 'Shipping Now' and Dunwich Legacy 'On the Boat'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Salay
United States
Berea
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Soon! Soo.... Soon!!! We must haves!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Chris Miller
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
surprise Wow this is very surprising given their social media news. I wonder if it was actually meant to be a Halloween surprise. This is definitely good news. Good find!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's barely enough time for me to figure out how many cores I need to buy surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My local game store said the street date is Nov. 10th so they can't sell it until then even if they receive it earlier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
SirRoke wrote:
My local game store said the street date is Nov. 10th so they can't sell it until then even if they receive it earlier.

You know Boardgames are becoming a mainstream product when they start developing these guidelines.
Good with the bad?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's great to hear this game is back from the dead. Here's hoping we all have enough time in the coming weeks to enjoy it.

Quote:
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Toth
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, better then no news at all.

My question is , does anyone know how long it takes from FFG to the distributor's like Miniture Market?

I pre-ordered it from them.

Thank you all for the heads up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
koraldon
Israel
holon
flag msg tools
mbmb
Excellent, now the big question is if it will be available on bookdepository or I will wait until a local store will get it (probably another month or so )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dorian B
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
ET11 wrote:
Well, better then no news at all.

My question is , does anyone know how long it takes from FFG to the distributor's like Miniture Market?

I pre-ordered it from them.

Thank you all for the heads up!

About a week should be usually a realistic estimate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Little
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Wooo! They found the boat!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Phantom Load wrote:
It's great to hear this game is back from the dead. Here's hoping we all have enough time in the coming weeks to enjoy it.

Quote:

This is actually a rebalanced errata reprint with 2 cores worth of cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Little
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Dark63 wrote:
Phantom Load wrote:

Quote:

This is actually a rebalanced errata reprint with 2 cores worth of cards.

Explain please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So the release is on time, based on the FFG employees at Arkham Knights saying 11/3 release.

Still misses the Halloween mark (which since I love Halloween is a tad sad as both together would be great!) BUT it arrives a day or so before birthday so a timely gift!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guess this game isn't dying after all. Whew.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phantom Load wrote:

I must have missed when it was dead. Seems like it's always been trackable at FFG's website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adventurous Moose

LOUISVILLE
KY - Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmb
The Old Man wrote:
Phantom Load wrote:

I must have missed when it was dead. Seems like it's always been trackable at FFG's website.

It is in reference to a running joke about LotR LCG. Every so often a "the game is dying" post pops up and gets people going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Old Man wrote:
Phantom Load wrote:

Just a running joke that spilled over from other LCGS, most notably The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game which has often been declared to be a dead game only to have yet another expansion announced.

If that isn't funny to you, don't worry. The joke ran its course awhile ago. We just can't help ourselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J K
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This inspired me to check my preorder at FLGS- also received an updated release date of November 10th. They had late October when I placed the order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Tattersall
msg tools
My info is 17 November is UK release date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Bagley
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Usually when it says "shipping now" we've noticed the release date to be the following week on Thursday. It would be nice if it was the 3rd. But then "shipping now" updates usually appear on Tuesday and today is Wednesday. So maybe this will just miss next Thurs and we will have to wait til the week after which would be the 10th. Will be interesting to see. My hopes are on the 3rd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
mb

The 17th Nov is a Thursday. When are boardgames ever release on a Thursday in the UK? Doesn't sound right to me.

If this game is shipping now it should be release either next week (probably too tight) or the week after.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ralsar wrote:
The Old Man wrote:
Phantom Load wrote:

Just a running joke that spilled over from other LCGS, most notably The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game which has often been declared to be a dead game only to have yet another expansion announced.

If that isn't funny to you, don't worry. The joke ran its course awhile ago. We just can't help ourselves.

Oh god, so now the jokes dead too!? First the game, and now this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kcBagz wrote:
Usually when it says "shipping now" we've noticed the release date to be the following week on Thursday. It would be nice if it was the 3rd. But then "shipping now" updates usually appear on Tuesday and today is Wednesday. So maybe this will just miss next Thurs and we will have to wait til the week after which would be the 10th. Will be interesting to see. My hopes are on the 3rd.

The games buyer at my local games store checked yesterday and said the street date is November 10th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The running joke wasn't funny but that was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.