$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 66.73

4,680 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
29.5% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Andro Vox
msg tools
I just wanted to see if it was possible to have a civil discussion about this topic among the alpha men or at least those with male views on this topic. Yes this is a "safe space" and maybe the result of the discussion will demonstrate why safe spaces are stupid. Anyway if you have any news story or youtube link you think is really informative about this topic fire away. I will start with a few.

Also it would be nice to keep the thread civil, if at all possible.
I will also do my best not to use salty language.

I imagine the resident SJWs will try to troll, please ignore them.





2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
BETTER inquiry: 'Andro Vox' = "voice of the androgynous"? What's their 'matters'?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You are full of poisonous refuse and insane foolishness.
badge
I had not supposed or expected your arrogant spirit to seek such a ridiculous and childish reason for lying; you should have better reasons.
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone knows that feminism is just an attempt to allow ugly women access to society. Duh.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Are we so sure of ourselves and of our age as to divide the company of our forefathers into the just and the damned?
mbmbmbmbmb
Before I join in, I should get a clarification: Do I qualify as one of those "Alpha Males" you describe? I mean, I ain't a Beta. But I will likely dispute a lot of what is being shared here. So does that disqualify my as an Alpha Male for the purpose of this conversation? Is this just about trying to stand around in public, stroking your beards and nodding sagely, hoping that by disinviting the other side of an issue, it will keep things from being combative and changing the language to one where the hatred is more overt?

I never know when I am an Alpha and when I'm not.

tl;dr: Could we make this thread more about me?
19 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndroVox wrote:
I just wanted to see if it was possible to have a civil discussion about this topic among the alpha men


LOL!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If we are on BoardGameGeek, doesn't it make us all Alpha Men by definition?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Milo Greekname looks like he got passed over for the role of Zach Morris in a Saved by the Bell remake.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well trolled, sir, well trolled.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Salo sila wrote:
Before I join in, I should get a clarification: Do I qualify as one of those "Conservative Only"s you describe? I mean, I ain't a liberal. But I will likely dispute a lot of what is being shared here. So does that disqualify my as a Conservative for the purpose of this conversation? Is this just about trying to stand around in public, stroking your beards and nodding sagely, hoping that by disinviting the other side of an issue, it will keep things from being combative and changing the language to one where the hatred is more overt?

I never know when I am a conservative and when I'm not.

tl;dr: Could we make this thread more about me?


This isn't the thread you are looking for.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
toku42 wrote:
Milo Greekname looks like he got passed over for the role of Zach Morris in a Saved by the Bell remake.
surprise That isn't HIM "in drag" on the RIGHT vying for one of the GALS-'parts' of such as well? WERE he for TRUMP, then, we know what GALS-'part' it "is" specifically! whistle
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always felt there was a correlation between "alpha males" and "man-card carriers" and people who talk about belonging to MENSA. Not necessarily the same people, but people with the same desperate need for validation.
13 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
One thing about Feminazis -- they're crazy good in bed.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hyper Bolus
msg tools
Finally, a safe space where I can put these.















 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andro Vox
msg tools
aiabx wrote:
I've always felt there was a correlation between "alpha males" and "man-card carriers" and people who talk about belonging to MENSA. Not necessarily the same people, but people with the same desperate need for validation.


Spoken like a beta male who still hasn't seen through the toxic veil of gynocentricism. Stop being a servant to this toxicity.
Quote:

All parties, all sorts and conditions of politicians, from the fashionable and Conservative west-end philanthropist to the Radical working-men’s clubbite, seem (or seemed until lately) to have come to an unanimous conclusion on one point – to wit, that the female sex is grievously groaning under the weight of male oppression.


http://www.avoiceformen.com/gynocentrism/gynocentrism-why-so...

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Are we so sure of ourselves and of our age as to divide the company of our forefathers into the just and the damned?
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Salo sila wrote:
Before I join in, I should get a clarification: Do I qualify as one of those "Conservative Only"s you describe? I mean, I ain't a liberal. But I will likely dispute a lot of what is being shared here. So does that disqualify my as a Conservative for the purpose of this conversation? Is this just about trying to stand around in public, stroking your beards and nodding sagely, hoping that by disinviting the other side of an issue, it will keep things from being combative and changing the language to one where the hatred is more overt?

I never know when I am a conservative and when I'm not.

tl;dr: Could we make this thread more about me?


This isn't the thread you are looking for.


Good point; post edited.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
hyperbolus wrote:

gtfo beta
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Are we so sure of ourselves and of our age as to divide the company of our forefathers into the just and the damned?
mbmbmbmbmb
AndroVox wrote:
aiabx wrote:
I've always felt there was a correlation between "alpha males" and "man-card carriers" and people who talk about belonging to MENSA. Not necessarily the same people, but people with the same desperate need for validation.


Spoken like a beta male who still hasn't seen through the toxic veil of gynocentricism. Stop being a servant to this toxicity.
Quote:

All parties, all sorts and conditions of politicians, from the fashionable and Conservative west-end philanthropist to the Radical working-men’s clubbite, seem (or seemed until lately) to have come to an unanimous conclusion on one point – to wit, that the female sex is grievously groaning under the weight of male oppression.


http://www.avoiceformen.com/gynocentrism/gynocentrism-why-so...


I know, right! Those Betas, Feminazis, Cucks and other SJWs are just insufficiently grateful that we aren't beheading, raping or selling them into sex slavery like their friends teh Musilms!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
AndroVox wrote:
aiabx wrote:
I've always felt there was a correlation between "alpha males" and "man-card carriers" and people who talk about belonging to MENSA. Not necessarily the same people, but people with the same desperate need for validation.


Spoken like a beta male who still hasn't seen through the toxic veil of gynocentricism. Stop being a servant to this toxicity.



Beta? Like hell. When your mom puts on those boots I go straight to epsilon, and that's how I like it.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hyper Bolus
msg tools
Salo sila wrote:
AndroVox wrote:
aiabx wrote:
I've always felt there was a correlation between "alpha males" and "man-card carriers" and people who talk about belonging to MENSA. Not necessarily the same people, but people with the same desperate need for validation.


Spoken like a beta male who still hasn't seen through the toxic veil of gynocentricism. Stop being a servant to this toxicity.
Quote:

All parties, all sorts and conditions of politicians, from the fashionable and Conservative west-end philanthropist to the Radical working-men’s clubbite, seem (or seemed until lately) to have come to an unanimous conclusion on one point – to wit, that the female sex is grievously groaning under the weight of male oppression.


http://www.avoiceformen.com/gynocentrism/gynocentrism-why-so...


I know, right! Those Betas, Feminazis, Cucks and other SJWs are just insufficiently grateful that we aren't beheading, raping or selling them into sex slavery like their friends teh Musilms!


This is what I want. I want all the western feminists and SJWs dropshipped to Saudi Arabia so they can be beaten, sold as sex slaves and wear black heat absorbing cloth bags all day in 100 degree heat, (37 celsius for you eurotrash).

Maybe Islam will reform when they are bitched at all day by these hypercunts.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Are we so sure of ourselves and of our age as to divide the company of our forefathers into the just and the damned?
mbmbmbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
Salo sila wrote:
I know, right! Those Betas, Feminazis, Cucks and other SJWs are just insufficiently grateful that we aren't beheading, raping or selling them into sex slavery like their friends teh Musilms!


This is what I want. I want all the western feminists and SJWs dropshipped to Saudi Arabia so they can be beaten, sold as sex slaves and wear black heat absorbing cloth bags all day in 100 degree heat, (37 celsius for you eurotrash).

Maybe Islam will reform when they are bitched at all day by these hypercunts.


Men's Rights Activism truly is the religion of peace.
28 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Salo sila wrote:
hyperbolus wrote:
Salo sila wrote:
I know, right! Those Betas, Feminazis, Cucks and other SJWs are just insufficiently grateful that we aren't beheading, raping or selling them into sex slavery like their friends teh Musilms!


This is what I want. I want all the western feminists and SJWs dropshipped to Saudi Arabia so they can be beaten, sold as sex slaves and wear black heat absorbing cloth bags all day in 100 degree heat, (37 celsius for you eurotrash).

Maybe Islam will reform when they are bitched at all day by these hypercunts.


Men's Rights Activism truly is the religion of peace.


Yes, all those repressed dudes. Or is it ignored dudes?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cuck
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
Salo sila wrote:
AndroVox wrote:
aiabx wrote:
I've always felt there was a correlation between "alpha males" and "man-card carriers" and people who talk about belonging to MENSA. Not necessarily the same people, but people with the same desperate need for validation.


Spoken like a beta male who still hasn't seen through the toxic veil of gynocentricism. Stop being a servant to this toxicity.
Quote:

All parties, all sorts and conditions of politicians, from the fashionable and Conservative west-end philanthropist to the Radical working-men’s clubbite, seem (or seemed until lately) to have come to an unanimous conclusion on one point – to wit, that the female sex is grievously groaning under the weight of male oppression.


http://www.avoiceformen.com/gynocentrism/gynocentrism-why-so...


I know, right! Those Betas, Feminazis, Cucks and other SJWs are just insufficiently grateful that we aren't beheading, raping or selling them into sex slavery like their friends teh Musilms!


This is what I want. I want all the western feminists and SJWs dropshipped to Saudi Arabia so they can be beaten, sold as sex slaves and wear black heat absorbing cloth bags all day in 100 degree heat, (37 celsius for you eurotrash).

Maybe Islam will reform when they are bitched at all day by these hypercunts.



Someone never got a date, or still can't get a date, or is forced to self-pleasure his-self day, after day, after day.

Good luck on your journey. It appears you only need a ticket for one.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HB's new line of genital wear:

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Ah yes, those horrible feminists. I can't stand those cowards who have to find solidarity within special interest groups of their own gender to endure this world and fight back against imaginary offenses and suppression of their gender's rights.

Oh wait, I just described MRAs.
8 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [7] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.