The Exiled: Siege» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules Questions for Coop Mode rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ilona P.
msg tools
Hi there,
I have some questions concerning the coop mode:

Does the attacker get the Units on the Scenario sheet additionally to the "regular" rule, that every round (except round 1) the attacker 4 warriors? or does he get the Units instead of the 4 warriors?

When I resume the list of possible Actions for the attacker and the attacker has for example Units on area 6: Does he attack even if his attack value is lower than the defense value of the defenders Units? A "real" Player probably wouldn´t do that if he hadn´t a Chance to win from the beginning.

What if the Defender retreats his units to e.g. area 5 and there are no defender´s unit on the respective Segment of the wall. Since there is no Fitting order in the catalogue don´t the defender´s Units do anything for the rest of this assault Phase?

If there are 2 defenders playing coop what is the right order of moves?
Defender 1 - Attacker - Defender 2 - Attacker?

Thanks for your help in advance!
Ilona

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
bluefant wrote:
Hi there,
I have some questions concerning the coop mode:

Does the attacker get the Units on the Scenario sheet additionally to the "regular" rule, that every round (except round 1) the attacker 4 warriors? or does he get the Units instead of the 4 warriors?

When I resume the list of possible Actions for the attacker and the attacker has for example Units on area 6: Does he attack even if his attack value is lower than the defense value of the defenders Units? A "real" Player probably wouldn´t do that if he hadn´t a Chance to win from the beginning.

What if the Defender retreats his units to e.g. area 5 and there are no defender´s unit on the respective Segment of the wall. Since there is no Fitting order in the catalogue don´t the defender´s Units do anything for the rest of this assault Phase?

If there are 2 defenders playing coop what is the right order of moves?
Defender 1 - Attacker - Defender 2 - Attacker?

Thanks for your help in advance!
Ilona

1. He has only units from a scenario, no additional 4 warriors like in the normal game.
2. He always attacks in this situation.
3. Defenders can move only beetween fortifications - they can't go to any Assault/Foreground Zones.
4. Excactly, Defender 1 (with the first player token) -> Attacker -> Defender 2 -> Attacker
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilona P.
msg tools
Thanks a lot for your fast reply!

As for question #3, I didn´t explain it correctly. What I wanted to know is:
The defender´s units are in area 5 and have an assault order. Therefore they are moving from area 5 to the adjecent assault area. But what if there are no defender´s units on this segment of the wall?
If the attacker cannot attack he would have to retreat back to area 5 and couldn´t move anywhere until the end of the whole turn. So his units are completely useless on this place.
Apart from that I have the question what is meant in the rule book on p. 8 about the Build card: "It is forbidden for different players to create longer sequences of cards like Build in order to obtain the number of cards necessary for level 2 or level 3". - Is it not allowed to play more than one of these cards in a row like the example on p.10?

Best wishes,
Ilona

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Answer to 1.

When storming the walls if there asred no defenders the attacker automatically wins , the same effect as killing all defenders and the city durability would be reduced.

Answer to 2. This means that one players build card can not contribute to another plasyersz build total.

So if a player needs 2 or 3 built (bold tower, train etc) cards they must all cone from that players hand and cannot be added to by the next player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.