3 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Guarded objectives and card movement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lion Noir
msg tools
mb
I know this is the 1000 question about this, sry it's still not clear for me.

So when a location or ennemy is attached to a guarded objective they are both placed in the staging area right?

Then the objective just ''follow'' the ennemy or location?

You still engage the ennemy as usual or travel to the location as usual(but they have the attached objestive on them) and when the ennemy or location is dealt with the objective go back to the staging area ungarded then waiting for the player to fullfil it's claim contidion?

Thx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koen Hendrickx
Belgium
Reet
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lion Noir
msg tools
mb
Thank you.

I wasn't sure about the movement of the objective itself combine with the type of guardian, and where to put the objective when it's guardian is dealt with.

So basicly the objective is a dead card that go back to the staging area when it looses it's attached gardian, if I am correct.

I know it may seems obvious, but after reading posts and rules I sill wasn't sure how to move ennemy/location with and attached objective from the statging area and if they move at all and where to put the objectif itself after if moved.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.