Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diego Mourelle
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mb
I bought the basic set and my game group really loved the game and looks like the next step is the Necro vs Druid expansion but I cant find it anywhere.

I sent emails to Miniature Market and Coolstuff Inc but both webstores answered that it is out of stock at their suppliers.

Is it out of production?

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brett
United Kingdom
Yate
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect it's being reprinted in the new Arena format
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brosman
United States
Roanoke
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Now, I'm not the person in charge of production, but last I knew we had it getting reprinted. I'm not sure when it was expected, because I'm not the production person, but I would expect it soon.

Also, if you're in dire need you should check the Arcane Wonders store, because I have at least a couple copies here at the office. If you have any issues just message me and I'd be happy to help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego Mourelle
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mb
Cropcircles wrote:
Now, I'm not the person in charge of production, but last I knew we had it getting reprinted. I'm not sure when it was expected, because I'm not the production person, but I would expect it soon.

Also, if you're in dire need you should check the Arcane Wonders store, because I have at least a couple copies here at the office. If you have any issues just message me and I'd be happy to help.

thks a lot for all you support, I just checked and indeed it is available at arcane wonders webstore but Im from Brazil so I suspect that the shipping costs can be a lot more cheaper if i buy from Miniature Market.

Ill wait the reprint meanwhile I think I will buy the news expansion to satisfy my urge for new cards!!

Aaron Brosman, can you confirm if it will be reprinted as the new ARENA format?

thks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Challis
United Kingdom
Inkpen
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mourelle wrote:

Aaron Brosman, can you confirm if it will be reprinted as the new ARENA format?

It will, but you realise that the ONLY difference is the word 'Arena' on the box cover...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.