2 Posts

Pixel Tactics» Forums » Rules

Subject: Leader Synergy questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justine Sales
msg tools
Hi guys,

I have a couple of questions about certain synergies/interactions between cards:

1.) ADAM(leader) and Royal Guard (Pixel Tactics 5)
- Since ADAM makes heroes immune from defeat effects, does this let me use the Royal Guard's rear ability every round?

2.) Lord Eustace (leader) and Gunslinger (Pixel Tactics 3)
- If the gunslinger attacks while one the vanguard position and was moved later on to the rear on the same round, will the gunslinger get to attack again?

Looking forward to your findings!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gold Sirius
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
borgoise wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a couple of questions about certain synergies/interactions between cards:

1.) ADAM(leader) and Royal Guard (Pixel Tactics 5)
- Since ADAM makes heroes immune from defeat effects, does this let me use the Royal Guard's rear ability every round?

2.) Lord Eustace (leader) and Gunslinger (Pixel Tactics 3)
- If the gunslinger attacks while one the vanguard position and was moved later on to the rear on the same round, will the gunslinger get to attack again?

Looking forward to your findings!

1) No, it would rather mean that you CAN'T use the Royal Guard's rear ability when ADAM is your leader.

2) What? No. Usually, after you Move, you can't attack. With Lord Eustace, at the beginning of a wave (i.e. before any player takes their turn), you can move any hero in your unit to the current wave. You can't attack before that.

Examples: (Vanguard wave) Gunslinger is in the Rear. You freely move her to the Vanguard wave. Then you can attack twice.
or (Flank wave) Gunslinger is in the Vanguard. You CANNOT attack with the Gunslinger, since you're now in the Flank wave, not the Vanguard! But you can freely move her to the Flank wave and then attack (once) with her.

EDIT: I finally understood your question. Yes, that would mean that you could attack twice in the Vanguard. Then, move her to the Flank during Flank wave and attack again. Then, move her to the Rear during Rear wave and attack again. (Twice, once, once) But remember, attacking twice in the Vanguard still costs 2 actions, one for each attack.

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.