Clank!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can I play solo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike King7
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
This looks like lots of fun. Seems like it would play well solo. Are there any solo rules out there? Did the publisher consider solo rules?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
So far I have not found any solo rules. However, I have been playing two player just my self, and I have really enjoyed it. You could make some rules as to what an AI player would do, but really I think it works pretty well just alternating control. Just make the best plays you can for the player you are controlling at the time. The cards, secret treasures and clank add enough randomness to make the game fun and quite surprising at times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dennen
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
We didn't ship the game with Solo rules, but I like Tom Sidener's rules that he outlines in his "Lonely Gamer" YouTube video. They look pretty solid.

Here is the link to his video where he explains his solo rules: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy-BoE7wLjI
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.