Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Williams
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Learn to Play, page 12. Damage and horror box--both sanity and health are marked, "Health Value."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw that too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw that Last weekend. A friend pointed it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any others? I think I caught one but now I can't find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
msg tools
Here are the items I have seen:

Custom Deckbuilding, Credits, page 14: Minor Typo. The header for this section should be the size of “Round Sequence” found on page 9, not the smaller size that it currently is, which currently makes it part of the “Round Sequence” section (which it should not be).

Learn to Play, Credits, page 15: Minor Typo. The header for this section should be the size of “Round Sequence” found on page 9, not the smaller size that it currently is, which currently makes it part of the “Round Sequence” section (which it should not be).

Rules Reference page 3, second bullet on page, third line: The word “abilites” is misspelled, change to “abilities”.

Rules Reference pages 4-5: “Attack of Opportunity” should be before “Attacker, Attacked” (not after it) to keep things in alphabetical order (although it may be this way for space reasons or maybe I do not understand the way things are supposed to be alphabetized).

Rules Reference page 10, Elimination, second sentence: Change “game when” to “game is when”.

Rules Reference page 16, Play, fifth paragraph: In “Skill cards are not be”, remove “be”.

Rules Reference page 18: “Set Aside” appears just before “Search” but it should be just after “Self-Referential Text” to keep in alphabetical order.

Rules Reference page 32: The following index items should be moved to keep them in alphabetical order:
• Move “Attack of Opportunity” to before “Attacker, Attacked” (or perhaps I do not understand the way things are supposed to be alphabetized).
• Move “Deck Size (see Deckbuilding)” to before “Deckbuilding”.
• Move “Limit X per... (see Limits and Maximums)” to before “Limits and Maximums” (or perhaps I do not understand the way things are supposed to be alphabetized).
• Move “Per Investigator” to before “Peril”.
• Move “Play Restrictions, Permissions, and Instructions” to before “Player Card Anatomy”.
• Move “Skill Test Timing (in detail)” to before “Skill Tests” (or perhaps I do not understand the way things are supposed to be alphabetized).

Rules Reference page 32: The following items should have been in the index (at least I think so, but maybe some were left out for space reasons):
A, An.....2
Ability.....2
Card Anatomy.....28
Deck.....8
Defeat.....8
Direct Damage, Direct Horror.....9
Flavor Text.....12
Initiation Sequence.....22
Insane Investigators (see Killed/Insane Investigators).....13
Keywords.....13 [Note: there is a “Keywords (see Ability)” entry but Keywords also has its own glossary entry which should be listed]
Killed/Insane Investigators.....13
Setting Up The Game.....27
Simultaneous Resolution (see Priority of Simultaneous Resolution).....17
Then.....20
Timing and Gameplay.....22
Triggered Abilities.....20
When.....21
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mplain
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
brigade wrote:
Here are the items I have seen:

Rules Reference page 3, second bullet on page, third line: The word “abilites” is misspelled, change to “abilities”.

[...]

Rules Reference page 10, Elimination, second sentence: Change “game when” to “game is when”.

Rules Reference page 16, Play, fifth paragraph: In “Skill cards are not be”, remove “be”.

Thanks! I'm transcribing the rulebook into html, and this is useful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
el Bebok
Poland
flag msg tools
I wonder if there are any card typos/missprints I'm a bit affraid of buying first printed batch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Wallace-Moyer
United States
Lebanon
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Even if there are (and I haven't seen any in my playthroughs so far) it may be quite some time before they actually print corrected cards. They will most likely just put out errata until there are enough cards that need correcting. But if there are only one or two, it's unlikely they will come out in future printings. Lord of The Rings LCG took a while to get corrected cards, and that was only because after many years they finally errata'ed some core cards because they had become broken over the life of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.