26.8% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Thomas Sweeney
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi everyone I am looking for a few people who are interested in playtesting a game I put together on The Game Crafter.

Its been play tested a few times and is working pretty well. If you are interested in trying it out in person in the Washington DC area or on Vassal please let me know.

I would love to see a game on Saturday night.

Here is a link to its site:

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/ad-imperium

----About the game----:

We sit on the precipice of a new era. The discovery of Facient has changed the face of the empire. The Facient mines have granted us the ability to open worm holes and expand to the stars. Our civilization, once confined to the few planets around Sol, has begun to grow and all this as the emperor slowly fades to some strange disease. Soon he will die and as we plunge into this new future we need a leader who will carry us beyond the mere conjuring of our imaginations. Surly the senate will select the greatest among us.

In Ad Imperium you take control of a powerful imperial family seeking to build your position in the empire and ascend to become the ultimate ruler. It draws inspiration from games like Through the Ages, Lords of Water Deep and Eclipse to offer a unique blend of civilization building and worker placement strategies with the elements of 4x games that we all love.

Play Ad Imperium if:

✶ You love games filled with player interaction, diplomacy and conflict
✶ You want to explore a tech filled sci-fi universe
✶ You like combat but don't want it to dominate the game
✶ You like fast paced games with just a little bit of luck and a lot of thinking ahead

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.