Popular Tags: [View All]
Jānis Rudzītis
Latvia
Jūrmala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to Evgeni Liakhovich (Glad8r),
who shared the link to this image
http://www.nostheide.de/webshop3/product_info.php?products_i...
click "More images" to see =>"Imhotep promo" (bottom right corner)
4 small boats with only 1 place of each color
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
But for which player count? I usually play with four and dont see that being useable. Looks like a two player card. Also its basically the "Nobody is going where they want this round" card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jānis Rudzītis
Latvia
Jūrmala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see it as a tile which you can punch out (you punch 4 boats out). I suppose that each player owns 1 personal boat of his color at the beginning of the game - he can use this boat as a secret "weapon" once per game (the boat is removed from the game after use). But I don't know - this is how I would use these boats.
maybe somebody can post the official rules with the mark "spoilers".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
baltaistehws wrote:
I see it as a tile which you can punch out (you punch 4 boats out). I suppose that each player owns 1 personal boat of his color at the beginning of the game - he can use this boat as a secret "weapon" once per game (the boat is removed from the game after use). But I don't know - this is how I would use these boats.
maybe somebody can post the official rules with the mark "spoilers".

Actually that makes more sense than what I was thinking. Somehow I got the idea that it was a round card indicating nothing but tiny boats to add to the variation of rounds. But I should have realized that this would have been impossible -- there arent enough tiny boats in the game. So yes, they do look like punch out boats color coded to match different colors of stones. A little moe interesting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jānis Rudzītis
Latvia
Jūrmala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The official BGG entry:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/213218/imhotep-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.