BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: [Kickstarter] Skirmish! Virtual Tabletop is now live! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christoph Sachal
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi everyone!

My name is Chris and I am the creative lead of Skirmish! Virtual Tabletop. Skirmish! VT is a flexible, free-to-play tabletop software that supports online games as well as local game tables. I post here today to announce that we just launched our second Kickstarter campaign and we are already 45% funded.

After our first Kickstarter attempt last year we have worked hard to increase exposure, further improve our software and we spent a lot of time catering the Skirmish! experience to actual user needs. To this end we started running an open beta period of Skirmish! VT in March 2016 which allowed us to get valuable feedback from actual users. The open beta period has now ended and we have taken our time to work a lot of user suggestions into a heavily revised Kickstarter campaign. This new Kickstarter campaign is now online:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1569088261/skirmish-vt-...

We firmly believe that there is a lot of potential in Skirmish! VT and we hope that you’ll find something in our campaign that sparks your interest.

Thanks a lot for your attention,
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats on the relaunch. It's off to a much stronger start.

You might get more response on rpggeek, so I hope you'll post there, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.