Hide
4 Posts

Rise and Fall» Forums » General

Subject: No rules for this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lychenus Laplace
msg tools
I had played this game before. I wanted to buy it until I realize there cannot be rules uploaded.

Sad, I think this is hurting this game's popularity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why can't rules be uploaded? Mr. Engleman has been supportive of this in the past.

If you are worried about sales, try to recall that this game is out of print. Copies are still available, though. My copy came with rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lychenus Laplace
msg tools
I do not know why. Actually, I have the game now and I had a game today. I just do not know why it is not uploaded. I guess it was due to BGG copyright policy issues?

Otherwise I have a pdf copy of the rules very ready.

And to be frank, the rules are somewhat confusing, though one cannot be that demanding in 1989 standards, that I need some clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remain confused about your posts. There were not a lot of PDFs available in 1989, which might explain why no such document was uploaded when this game was added to BGG (which also did not exist in 1989).

If you really feel this is a problem, and you have the pdf, go ahead and upload it here. I cannot imagine anyone getting upset.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.