Conan» Forums » General

Subject: wolves add-on rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
can anyony with the wolves add-on confirm they come with 3 grey activation tiles?
or should these have different colors same as other minions tend to have?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Anonymous
Germany
flag msg tools
I have to take a look. Did you already remove the french tiles?

Maybe the idea behind one color is that they act as one wolfpack
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Angelsenior wrote:
can anyony with the wolves add-on confirm they come with 3 grey activation tiles?
or should these have different colors same as other minions tend to have?

Mine have 3 tiles, all grey (which is kinda weird - didn't notice that until now). i speculate that that's a misprint. As Andi said, though, it may just be that they attack as a pack. Three same-colored tiles for 10(?) wolves means 30 unit activations, though, which seems "somewhat high" to me, considering that most groups in the built-in scenarios have 3-5 units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franz Derphausen
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, I can confirm this. I already talked with a friend about this, and his copy also comes with 3 grey tiles. I gues we will have to colour the edges, unless this is intentional and our heroes could be potentially attacked by 10 giant wolves (aka "you're dead!").
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thats my feeling as well; 3 activations for 10 wolves seems a lot!
certainly if you keep reinforcing the wolves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Croquet
France
flag msg tools
mb
10 is the maximum and 3 tiles aswell. For now there are no scenario that involve (or should I say inwolve?) the giant wolves. When scenarios with them will come out, we'll see how many wolves do the scenario creator(s) put on the map and how many tiles they decide to put in the river.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.