Subject: Received Kickstarter Copy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...with the Cutthroat expansion.

I love the components. Great artwork on the cards and game board. The tokens are designed with appropriate artwork and colors, also. The privacy shields are thick and fold open perfectly. They won't blow or fall over with a brush of a person's hand.

The money looks okay and is regular cardboard silver and gold coin denominations. It's the only element of the game I wish was a bit nicer. I wish the silver denomination would have a bit more heft.

Every cardboard token was centered well and popped out of the trees easily. Well cut.

The design choices give the game a very thematic feel. I'm excited to read the instructions and get this on my gaming table with my family.

My favorite part of the package was a letter the designer wrote to all of us who backed the Kickstarter. It's very sweet and personal. Very nice touch. Effective, too. Love the personal touch because it really helps build a bond with his supporters.

So happy I supported Builders. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.