Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rainer Kraft
Germany
Burghausen
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have problems understanding the effects of the KKK surrogate. Not how the surrogate is determined but its game effects.
Issue one is the -1 vote mechanic for the candidate that receives the KKK endorsement. Is it for the rest of the game, for the duration of the issue or the duration of the surrogate?
Issue two is that the endorsed candidate can use dirty tricks for free in the south. How many of those? How many turns? Against how many opponents? This can be pretty over powered if it keeps several candidates stranded in the south.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Burns
United States
Troy
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played that its effect lasted the rest of the game... it's powerful enough to overcome even that. My cousin's whole strategy was to get the KKK Surrogate and it was hard to stop him.

About #2, I don't remember. I think we played it once per turn but I don't remember against how many candidates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Kraft
Germany
Burghausen
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. What worries me is that the KKK could steal a turn from a candidate every turn that the issue is active. This is massive. It basically would mean game over for that candidate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.