Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elwin R.
Netherlands
Enschede
Overijssel
flag msg tools
mb
Just wanted to drop a quick (public) word of thanks for the awesome customer support at Tasty Minstrel Games.

Tldr: TMG Customer service: thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

I got my hands on a demo copy of Scoville a while back, which I was very pleased with as the title can be quite hard to get (or becomes prohibitively expensive) in the Netherlands. Components were checked quickly, but roughly a week later I noticed that a few purple and green peppers were missing.

Tasty Minstrel was kind enough to send over the missing components, even though it was a demo copy of their game and they were under no obligation to do so. Great customer support, that deserves a shoutout like this at the very least.

So thank you, Tasty Minstrel! Great work.

~ TMG Supporter / Customer* for life

* Next up: Yokohama! And possibly Scoville Labs .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entrecruzado
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also got a great response when I opened the base game and the purple peppers were missing. They sent the bag quick and complete.

TMG is one of my favorite publishers, very responsible. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I had a great experience too. They quickly replaced a malformed pepper that came with my game after I contacted them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Marsh
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my experience was less great. i emailed about a mal-formed pepper and one color that was missing shortly after the kickstarter but never received any reply. it's not really a big deal now that I have the expansion but i would have appreciated a response at the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.