Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Takai
Switzerland
Thun
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played through the basic adventure and will start on the first adventure deck soon. The new trader concept is really nice, allowing the characters to trade in cards. This alleviates some burning through location decks just to find an item or weapon that characters might need. Good one.

I also find I'm rolling a lot of d4's. Glad I have so many...

This is a good one, and feels to me like it could be the best set so far. What do you guys think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
We've played through the first adventure and really enjoy it. I like the new elements they added. It seems more thematic to me also, especially the scenarios with the mirage and the fire in the town.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a bit biased because I think each new set is the best one, except for Skull & Shackles, because of sharks. But yes, I just recently bought the entire run of Wrath of the Righteous and had been soloing my way through that, then my Mummy's Mask arrived...10 plays later and I'm almost caught up, waiting on AD2. Plus, I have a weekly Pathfinder group I'm going to tonight to run MM with other people, in a different party composition of course. I think they are doing some really neat things with the barrier bane type, and excellent things with all the elemental interactions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.