37 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: [SOCKPUPPETS ONLY] DISCUSS TROLLING rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ALL UPPERCASE
msg tools
I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CIVIL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS TOPIC AMONG ANONYMOUS USERS OR AT LEAST THOSE WHO PREFER TO KEEP THEIR IDENTITIES ON THE DOWN-LOW (EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A "SAFE SPACE" AND MAYBE THE RESULT OF THIS DISCUSSION WILL DEMONSTRATE WHY SAFE SPACES ARE STUPID) SO IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS STORY OR YOUTUBE LINK YOU THINK IS REALLY INFORMATIVE ABOUT THIS TOPIC FIRE AWAY, STARTING WITH ME.

ALSO IT WOULD BE NICE TO KEEP THE THREAD CIVIL IF AT ALL POSSIBLE AND I WILL ATTEMPT TO SET AN EXAMPLE BY NOT USING SALTY LANGUAGE EVEN THOUGH THE RESIDENT USERS WITH AVATARS WILL JUST TROLL AS USUAL BUT PLEASE IGNORE THEM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You are full of poisonous refuse and insane foolishness.
badge
I had not supposed or expected your arrogant spirit to seek such a ridiculous and childish reason for lying; you should have better reasons.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would participate, but Monin won't free my poor sock puppet account. Boo!

Marc MiWerdz
New Zealand
Perendale
flag msg tools
mbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andro Vox
msg tools
Is this supposed to be some kind of parody of my thread that is seriously asking the inconvenient questions about feminism and the oppression of men?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
AndroVox wrote:
Is this supposed to be some kind of parody of my thread that is seriously asking the inconvenient questions about feminism and the oppression of men?

What on earth gave you that impression?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Trump
msg tools
I just want to thank people on 4chan, very classy people, the best people are on 4chan, for taking the time to speak up about what is important. Which is me.

Also, I want to welcome this new user to our fold. I like the way he talks. Every word from this guy.... YUUUUUGE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
I would participate, but Monin won't free my poor sock puppet account. Boo!

Marc MiWerdz
New Zealand
Perendale
flag msg tools
mbmb

HEY, AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE BANNED FOREVER?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALL UPPERCASE
msg tools
AndroVox wrote:

LOOK HERE YOU LITTLE SHITSTICK THIS THREAD IS FOR TALKING ABOUT TROLLING AND SOCKPUPPETS AND NOTHING ELSE BECAUSE I ASKED PEOPLE POLITELY TO ENTERTAIN MY PREMISE OF ENGAGING IN THIS THREAD WITH REASONABLE DISCOURSE BUT YOU'VE GONE AND CRAPPED ALL OVER IT SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE DESERVING OF ANY RESPECT FROM ME WHATSOEVER?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Argyle Mac Sook
Antarctica
Someones foot
Luna
msg tools
My arch enemy is Dr. Dryer. Curse you Dr. Dryer!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the smell of sweat-socks in the morning!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Argyle Mac Sook
Antarctica
Someones foot
Luna
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndroVox wrote:

The thing about socks is that we're asexual. Yet we still have a matching mate... UNLESS they were kidnapped by that fucker the dryer and sold into sex-slavery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Trump
msg tools
Grand Master Sock wrote:
AndroVox wrote:

The thing about socks is that we're asexual. Yet we still have a matching mate... UNLESS they were kidnapped by that fucker the dryer and sold into sex-slavery.

I grab my socks by the openings. And I get in those socks ankle deep. They like it, those socks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Argyle Mac Sook
Antarctica
Someones foot
Luna
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDonald wrote:
Grand Master Sock wrote:
AndroVox wrote:

I grab my socks by the openings. And I get in those socks ankle deep. They like it, those socks.

Stop you're embarrassing me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grand Master Sock wrote:
AndroVox wrote:

Hmmmm... not sure about that asexuality thing. See, I am attracted to women AND I have soiled many a good sock. Perhaps I'm attracted to the absence of sexuality? Nah, I would be munging up all sorts of ordinary appliances, tile, cameras, etc.

Oh, wait. I have done that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Argyle Mac Sook
Antarctica
Someones foot
Luna
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Grand Master Sock wrote:
AndroVox wrote:

Hmmmm... not sure about that asexuality thing. See, I am attracted to women AND I have soiled many a good sock. Perhaps I'm attracted to the absence of sexuality? Nah, I would be munging up all sorts of ordinary appliances, tile, cameras, etc.

Note to self:
NO SLEEPOVERS AT DARTHHUGO'S!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I suggest trolls should have safe places where they can discuss their issues without anyone committing microaggressions by mentioning fire or acid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hyper Bolus
msg tools
So I won the "stay away from RSP the longest" contest? That was quick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grand Master Sock wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Grand Master Sock wrote:
AndroVox wrote:

Note to self:
NO SLEEPOVERS AT DARTHHUGO'S!!!

I've got some Bartles & James Wine Coolers in your favorite flavor/color.

Oh, and a washing machine for quick clean-up. Wouldn't want you to make a stiff, walk of shame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
AndroVox wrote:

No, we respect your thread very much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aiabx wrote:
AndroVox wrote:

I'm even arranging a key party thanks to it. Albeit with men's accessories, but a key party none-the-less. Yes, it will be Halloween themed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andro Vox
msg tools
aiabx wrote:
AndroVox wrote:

Is that sarcasm?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
AndroVox wrote:
aiabx wrote:
AndroVox wrote:

Is that sarcasm?

No.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All the socks are going to go stiff due to the right wing circle jerk this will turn out to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andro Vox
msg tools
aiabx wrote:
AndroVox wrote:
aiabx wrote:
AndroVox wrote:

Is that sarcasm?

No.

Yes.

Why the coy spoiler box then? While I find it alarming how much of a beta cuck you are, I can easily dismiss your flailing disdain for my thread. It's hard to hear the truth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
AndroVox wrote:
aiabx wrote:
AndroVox wrote:
aiabx wrote:
AndroVox wrote:

Is that sarcasm?

No.

Yes.

Why the coy spoiler box then? While I find it alarming how much of a beta cuck you are, I can easily dismiss your flailing disdain for my thread. It's hard to hear the truth.

OMLOG. You said "hard". You really are pure Alpha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aiabx wrote:
AndroVox wrote:
aiabx wrote:
AndroVox wrote:
aiabx wrote:
AndroVox wrote:

Is that sarcasm?

No.

Yes.

OMLOG. You said "hard". You really are pure Alpha.

double-lambda cuck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Nothing happens for a reason, but everything happens by a mechanism
badge
God is a cruel croupier, he dealeth and he taketh away
mbmbmbmbmb
fuck I wish I'd taken the time to memorize the Greek alphabet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.