Subject: CLANK! Movement clarification and picking up items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Carlson
United States
Cloquet
Minnesota
flag msg tools
After my first playthrough, I am wondering about the rule: "when you enter a room, you may pick up a token" -- does this mean you can continue moving and picking up as many tokens as you'd like in other rooms or can you not pick up anymore items this turn?

(Ex: With one movement point, I enter a room with a major secret, pick it up. I still have a movement of 3 so I move two rooms and pick up one of the minor secrets and use my last movement to move to the next room and pick up an artifact ... is this legal?)

How it felt while playing is that once you pick up an item, you can still use your movement points but you can't pick up anything else in the same turn, so this is what we did and the final score was 196 to 165.

BONUS QUESTION: Is the 10 point artifact in the market space only available to purchase for 7 gold, or can you just pick it up?

Thanks for your input!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Lorentz
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
You may pick up multiple tokens in a turn, one token each time you enter a room. (Your example is allowed.)

The artifact just happens to be on the same space as the market. You pick it up in the normal manner; you do not purchase it for 7 gold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.