Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex N
United States
Metuchen
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I just received the following packet from a Coolstuff shipment that contained copies of Terraforming Mars and Star Trek: Ascendancy. I assume the packet pieces are for the latter game.

If these are star bases can someone help and identify what each of the 5 pieces represent? The piece on the bottom left really has me stumped. Is that a long spur attached to the miniature?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Locutus Zero
United States
flag msg tools
Make it so
badge
Captain Picard
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game, but I've been following it. I believe the starbase on the right is a Federation starbase, the two light gray pieces in the middle snap together to be the Klingon starbase, and the two pieces on the left snap together to be the Romulan starbase. And yes, that's a spur you can throw away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
More info/pics here:
Resin Star Bases: IDs, Painting, Etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maldus Alver

Washington
msg tools
mbmbmb
The Federation is easy as it is the solid one that looks like the Starbase that is used for all the Star bas Icon token.

The Klingon starbase has a Qu'pla on it so that is easy to find.

The Romulan is by process of elimination.

Now if only they will give out Nor stations as preorder bonus for Cardassians and the Ferengi Trading post for the Ferengi expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.